So I finally sanded and painted the shoulder piece for the Cloud/Lightning mash-up cosplay! I didn’t make it completely smooth since I figured it would have gotten hit once or twice when battling.
Here is how I made it:
- Cut 4 slits into a paper plate
- Bent each piece into each other and taped it together
- Covered it in wood glue
- Cut the holes for the ENORMOUS screws
- Covered it with TONS of Rondo
- Put the screws in
- Painted with black and silver
And there you have it:
— Raven Widow (@TheFatalSiren) October 20, 2014
I’ll post more details if anyone wants to make it.
Easier than it sounds.
The Fatal Siren